“There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.”
Volunteered at a Non-Profit Organization in Shrewsbury, NJ for over six years as a Computer Consultant.
- Built, maintained, and repaired Computer Systems to improve speed, reliability, and efficiency of a Non-Profit Organizations day-to-day Operations
- Developed and implemented desktop computing and networking standards and policies procedures to seamlessly connect network environment and troubleshooting, as needed
- Prototyped system upgrades to identify potential problems and learned to operate and troubleshoot systems related to Non-Profit Organization.
- Setup Peer to Peer Networks
- Troubleshoot Networks / Workstations for recurring Computer Issues (support over 300 workstations)
- Develop seamless links and interfacing for both online and network system. Committed to proactive maintenance and quick resolution of network problems
- Directly responsible for suggesting Hardware Purchases (combined innovation and aesthetics with meticulous attention to detail and a strong intuitive ability to master new technology)
In the early 1990’s, helped an Individual Launch a Business offering Tax Services, Book Keeping Services, Immigration Services and other Professional Services (7 Years)
- Setup Computer Systems along with Networking, Printers etc.
- Prepared Federal and State Personal Income Tax Returns
- Prepared Quarterly Payroll Tax Returns, Rent Tax Returns and Sales Tax Returns
- Trained other team members on Income Taxation and Computer Operations
- Compiled Financial Data and Issued Compilation and Review Reports
- Prepared and maintained all Original Books of Entry, General Journal, and Financial Statement